Full System to fit CBX1000 (1979-1982) with Classic Straight Muffler and Stainless Steel 6-1 Headers
- This set includes ALL the items in the component parts photo.
- We manufacture our exhaust products in a purpose-designed factory where we employ stringent quality control procedures to maintain our high standard of production to ensure customer satisfaction.
- The Café Racer style stainless steel muffler features a removable cartridge baffle. The silencer can produce two different exhaust sounds: a street racer rasp fully assembled or an open pipe bark and performance to match with the cartridge fully removed! Handmade and at just 14in. in length with a primary pipe diameter of almost 2 1/2in. and weighing in at just over 2 lbs, this muffler is true to the minimalist and lightweight features of the period Café Racer. Coupled to the simple symmetry of the Delkevic headers, the smooth lines and minimal features of the muffler represent a true retro statement of racer inspired aesthetics.
- Delkevic stainless steel headers for classic motorcycles are made from high grade Austenitic Stainless Steel, to give extended service way beyond our guarantee period
- Compatible with side and center stand.
- The weight of the muffler is 2.734 lb / 1.240 kg.
- All Delkevic silencers have a 12-Month Guarantee.
- No rejetting or remapping is required after fitment however we always recommend a dyno test after fitting replacement parts to your motorcycle