- This product includes - Delkevic down pipes, Classic style slip-on muffler with a removable baffle, clamp, gaskets, brackets, stand stop rubber, spring hooks, and fittings.
- We manufacture our exhaust products in a purpose-designed factory where we employ stringent quality control procedures to maintain our high standard of production to ensure customer satisfaction.
- The Café Racer style stainless steel muffler features a removable cartridge baffle. The silencer can produce two different exhaust sounds: a street racer rasp fully assembled or an open pipe bark and performance to match with the cartridge fully removed! Handmade and at just 14in. in length with a primary pipe diameter of almost 2 1/2in. and weighing in at just over 2 lbs, this muffler is true to the minimalist and lightweight features of the period Café Racer. Coupled to the simple symmetry of the Delkevic headers, the smooth lines and minimal features of the muffler represent a true retro statement of racer inspired aesthetics.
- Delkevic stainless steel headers for classic motorcycles are made from 304 stainless steel and finished with high grade ceramic paint to give extended service beyond our guarantee period.
- The weight of the muffler is 2.734 lb / 1.240 kg.
- All Delkevic mufflers have a 12-Month Guarantee.
- No rejetting or remapping is required after fitment on a stock tned bike; however, a dyno test t is recommend after fitting replacement parts to your motorcycle.
Ceramic coating is warrantied for manufacture defects but does protect against rock chips or other outside factors. Please see our ceramic care guide.