- This product includes - Delkevic down pipes, Classic style slip on muffler with a removable baffle, clamp, gaskets, brackets, stand stop rubber, spring hooks, nyloc nuts, washers, and cap screws
- We manufacture our exhaust products in our purpose-designed factory where we employ stringent quality control procedures to maintain our high standard of production to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Delkevic ceramic coated stainless steel classic street mufflers are a result of years of collaboration between Delkevic USA and the UK R&D department and have been extensively developed for the street custom, bobber, chopper market, resulting in a unique and acoustically dynamic muffler featuring a carbon fiber ferrule and multiple interchangeable outlets, each with their own design characteristics.
- The megaphone muffler features a two-way removable cartridge baffle system. The muffler can produce three different exhaust sounds: a discreet street legal rumble fully assembled, a crisp note with the primary baffle removed, or an open megaphone drag style roar and performance to match with the cartridge fully removed!
- Delkevic stainless steel headers for classic motorcycles are made from 304 stainless steel and finished with high grade ceramic paint to give extended service beyond our guarantee period.
- All Delkevic mufflers have a 12-Month Guarantee.
- No rejetting or remapping is required after fitment however we always recommend a dyno test after fitting replacement parts to your motorcycle
Ceramic coating is warrantied for manufacture defects but does protect against rock chips or other outside factors. Please see our ceramic care guide.