- This complete classic exhaust system for the HONDA CB500FOUR 1971-1974 utilizes high quality stainless steel throughout. Delkevic ceramic coated stainless steel mufflers are a result of years of collaboration between Delkevic USA and the UK R&D department.
- The Cafe Racer style stainless steel muffler features a removable cartridge baffle. The silencer can produce two different exhaust sounds: a street racer rasp fully assembled, or an open pipe bark and performance to match with the cartridge fully removed! Handmade and at just 14″ in length with a primary pipe diameter of almost 2 1/2″ and weighing in at just over 2 lbs, this muffler is true to the minimalist and lightweight features of the period Cafe Racer. Coupled to the simple symmetry of the Delkevic headers, the smooth lines and minimal features of the muffler represent a true retro statement of racer inspired aesthetics.
- This kit includes – Delkevic down pipes, Classic style silencer with a removable baffle, clamp, gaskets, brackets, stand stop rubber, spring hooks, nyloc nuts, washers, and cap screws.
- We manufacture our exhaust systems in our purpose designed factory employing the most stringent quality control procedures ensuring constant customer satisfaction.
- All Delkevic Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems have a 12-Month Guarantee.
- No rejetting or remapping is required after fitment however we always recommend a dyno test after fitting replacement parts to your motorcycle.
- Ceramic coating is warrantied for manufacture defects but does protect against rock chips or other outside factors. Please see our ceramic care guide.